How Birdsy works
2. Set up your Birdsy Cam 30 cm away from your feeder in horizontal position to the birds.
3. Watch the birds at your feeder live or watch your recorded videos on your phone, tablet or computer from anywhere.
- Set up camera approx. 30 cm away from your feeding station.
- Position the camera to face the most active feeding spot horizontally & centrally.
- Focus on the active feeding spot using the camera settings menu in the Birdsy app.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
Close and in focus
Camera too far from birds
Use stationary feeders
Set up your camera in front of a stationary feeder that does not swing to get reliable results. Good setups are platforms directly attached to poles, ground feeders, bird tables & waterbaths.
Avoid swinging feeders & animal motifs
To get reliable results avoid setups with swinging feeders. Avoid feeding stations or waterbaths that show bird statues or animal motifs.